The Olight Baton 3 is a powerful pocket torch with a max output of 1,200 lumens and a 166-meter beam distance.
The Baton 3 Premium Edition includes a wireless charging case that can charge Baton 3 to 3.7 times. This torch is an upgraded version of the Olight S1R Baton II and is 20% brighter with a 14% longer beam distance. The Baton 3 runs off a single customized 550mAh IMR 16340 battery and the torch can be charged via the convenient magnetic charging (cable not included) on the tail or in the charging case. The charging case itself has a built-in 3500mAh battery and can be charged via the USB-C charging cable. Baton 3 has a bi-directional pocket clip that makes it easy to clip onto your pocket and attach to your hat, backpack, or other gear. This torch also has an anti-slip body knurling and a durable build quality with an IPX-8 waterproof rating and 1.5m impact resistance. The compact size of this torch plus its high output makes this an excellent EDC torch. Convenient wireless charging up to 3.7 times from one charge.
- Max output of 1,200 lumens and 166m beam distance
- Compact pocket light for convenient carrying
- New anti-slip body knurling
- Bi-directional pocket clip for attaching to belts, pockets and backpacks
- Magnetic tail cap for attaching to magnetic surfaces
- Convenient magnetic charging (Compatible with MCC1 or MCC3 charging cables)
- Wireless charging case charges the Baton 3 up to 3.7 times
- Improved efficiency and runtime compared to the Olight S1R Baton II
- Equipped with high performance LED and TIR lens for a soft and balanced beam
- Powered by a single customized 550mAh IMR 16340 battery (included)
- IPX-8 waterproof rating
- 1.5m impact resistance
- LED: High performance LED
- Runs On: 1 x Customised 550mAh IMR 16340 battery (included)
- Max beam distance: 166m
- Peak beam intensity: 6,889cd
- Brightness Output:
- Level 1: 1,200 - 300 Lumens - 1.5 + 75 Mins
- Level 2: 300 Lumens - 95 Mins
- Level 3: 60 Lumens - 7 H 30 Mins
- Level 4: 12 Lumens - 33 Hours
- Level 5: 0.5 Lumens - 20 Days
- Strobe: -
- Impact-resistant: 1.5m
- Waterproof: IP68
- Length - 63mm
- Head Diameter - 21mm
- Body Diameter - 21mm
- Torch - 53g (Including battery)
- Charging case - 114g
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Olight Baton 3
- 1 x IMR 16340 battery
- 1 x Wireless charging case
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x Microfiber cleaning cloth
- 1 x User manual
Its an amazing product really well made from the package to the light. Materials are durable and resistant. The only problem that I found is that the turbo mode (1200 lumens) takes about 1.5 seconds to turn completely on. In case you wanted to buy it for personal defense, protection, etc. Like me.
I have several batons and other flashlights from O light but this Baton 3 with the charger/holder is amazing and how you guys got the flashlight to be even better than the Baton 2 is excellent I love it thank you so much O light and Amazon
I mean heres the thing.. you just cant go wrong with Olight! Every product Ive bought from them has been top notch.. flawless! Everything from brightness, battery life, function, interface, ergonomics.. its all perfect! Ive put so much money into this brand I deserve a free one! :) But seriously.. I do.
And honestly, I dont regret a single penny Ive put towards them. Would recommend to anyone and would encourage you to pull the trigger and get whatever product from Olight that youre on the fence about because I am confident youll be more than satisfied! Cheers!
Would have given it five stars but it doesnt come with the Magnetic Tail Charger. And I like to add a tether to my Flashlights, but this doesnt have the hole for one. But it is very bright for its size. I have other Olights and they have all been great.
Amazing development and perfect for anyone who spends a bunch of time outdoors. Camping, hiking , biking, perfect for all. This light is blindingly bright in a package the size of your thumb. Not cheap but still a good value. You will not be sorry you bought it.
Olight does it again. What a good idea. My earbuds work this way why shouldn't my flashlight. When I put the earbuds back in their case they begin to recharge.
My problem is every time I look at the Olight line of flashlights I find another one to order.