Mifo O7 Deep Bass Dynamic Smart True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds 07
The Mifo O7 Dynamic are the most advanced true wireless earbuds in the world. The O7 Dynamic improves on the award-winning Mifo O5 with carbon nanotube dynamic speaker drivers in each earbud for incredibly accurate and big sound at all frequencies, multiple microphones and voice refining software for better Zoom calls, haptic touch controls, and the latest Bluetooth 5 chipset from Qualcomm.
Package it in a, beautiful, smaller than ever aluminium charging case with incredibly long battery life and intuitive pairing software and the Mifo O7 happens: Make it Fully Optimal.
- Extraordinary battery life includes over 8 hours of continuous use time, with an additional 4 full charges with the included aluminium charging case.
- CVC noise canceling creates crystal clear sound while in the gym, out and about, or whilst on the plane.
- Dual carbon nanotube sound drivers are the most advanced sound technology in truly wireless earbuds. Each earbud contains one driver to focus on higher frequencies, whilst a second driver delivers deep, rich bass.
- New earbud design with touch controls. No more buttons! Enjoy simple haptic touch controls that won't accidentally trigger and won't cause ear discomfort.
- Bluetooth 5 from Qualcomm, the best name in wireless technology. Enjoy uninterrupted signal with synchronization technology for enjoying video from a mobile device or computer.
- IPX 7 waterproof and dust proof ensures sweat, rain, and the elements never harm the Mifo O7.
- USB-C case input allows you to use the latest charging technology to rapidly power up the aluminium charging case when power runs low. Most users enjoy 1-2 weeks between charges!
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
I like the earbuds. Sound quality is very nice. The battery has lasted fthrough every typical daily activity.
Cons: the case is too slippery; the earbuds do hurt my ears after a few hours; one earbud fell out while cutting shrubs, the only way I found it was by turning up the vilume and shaking the shrubs. That was with the best fitting caps on them.
Overall, I would reccomend these.
Okay, these seem to be well made for the audiophile that is on a budget. The quality of the charging case is mind blowing. Made of real metal and it definitely has the weight to back it up. The one picture that wouldn't load was the opening of the charging case. The blue is beautiful and the green charge cord put me in the mind set of the seahawks. Not a fan of them, but that color combo is lovely. The box included a user manual, but it seemed unnecessary given the quick start guide wrapped around the case. Type C for the charge is perfect for me, wireless would be the next step up. The connection speed is lightening fast after pairing. Ok, on the the sound quality...these are supposed to be bass enhanced. Honestly haven't listened to the original mifo 07 nor the mifo 05/pro. So the only experience I can speak on is the pair I received. The bass is good, not heavy to the point it over powers the mids and highs. Speaking of which, they are perfect. I should say this just my initial impression of these little beauties. In a few weeks I can give a better review after putting them through the ringer and see how well they hold up.
I really like these headphones. I have moved up in price range of wireless earphones. Usually I would spend around 25-60$, but the size would be too big, or the mic sucked, or my ears would get sore after an hour. I will say the size is perfect for every day carry. It is smaller than airpods. Battery life last me all day I do charge the case slightly more often. The mic is actually pretty good. I get better reception than previous bigger named pods. There was a few times it would lag or not connect to my iPhone. The fit in ears was almost perfect. I do sometimes have to switch between ear tips.
These headphones are hands down the best wireless ear buds I have owned!!! I took a chance on these because I was not familiar with the company and didn't want to spend 100+ on a company I didn't know but glad I took the chance. The bass and sound quality in these headphones is amazing. It sounds like you have an amplifier in your ear. You can only turn the volume up less than half. I have owned samsung galaxy buds since there first version but decided to look elsewhere when there latest version . Glad I decided to do research and found this company with rave reviews. The case is nice and sturdy and they stay tight in my ear during workouts. I also use them to listen to music while riding my motorcycle which can be loud at times.