The O5 Professional for 2020!
Mifo O5 Wireless Earbuds What happens when you combine in-ear monitor professional sound utilizing fully tuned balanced armature drivers and the freedom of Bluetooth 5.2? How about the best sound, beautiful aluminium construction, incredibly long battery life, and intuitive pairing software? The Mifo O5 Professional happens: Make it Fully Optimal.
- New release! The latest O5 Professional true wireless model from Mifo is a new release for 2020. Upgraded balanced armature drivers for precise sound reproduction and our classic aluminium charging case with an extra-long 2600 mAh battery, up to 100 hours-long playtimes.
- Machined aluminium construction achieves beauty and durability that other true wireless earbuds simply can't match. The extra smooth aluminium charging case slips easily in and out of pockets, bags, and storage compartments without risk of damage.
- Waterproof IPX 7 nanocoating provides complete protection from rain, sweat, and even full submersion underwater. Corrosion-resistant coated aluminium refuses to rust or tarnish.
- Bluetooth 5.2 wireless provides up to 12 meters of distance with no distortion and a perfectly synchronized zero-drop signal.
- Intelligent Bluetooth pairing means you simply take one or both earbuds out of the charging case to automatically pair to your preferred devices.
- Independent usage and voice functions with multi-microphone technology. Use one or both earbuds to make and receive calls with tap to control functionality. Tap to adjust music, answer or swap calls, and activate voice commands.
- Included 2600 mAh charging case with rapid restore charging provides an added 100+ hours of active use battery life.
- Mifo O5 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 7 sizes of interchangeable ear tips for a customized, secure fit
- Portable power bank and charging cable
- User manual
Please contact us if you require additional information regarding the product, we are pleased to assist you promptly!
**charging case is not waterproof
I looked for a while at different earbuds and these seemed the best I could buy,I am so glad I bought these as they are excellent,sound is so good from them and they look really nice too, excellent battery life and I would highly recommend you buying these if you are looking for new wireless earbuds.
Okay, these seem to be well made for the audiophile that is on a budget. The quality of the charging case is mind blowing. Made of real metal and it definitely has the weight to back it up. The one picture that wouldn't load was the opening of the charging case. The blue is beautiful and the green charge cord put me in the mind set of the seahawks. Not a fan of them, but that color combo is lovely. The box included a user manual, but it seemed unnecessary given the quick start guide wrapped around the case. Type C for the charge is perfect for me, wireless would be the next step up. The connection speed is lightening fast after pairing. Ok, on the the sound quality...these are supposed to be bass enhanced. Honestly haven't listened to the original mifo 07 nor the mifo 05/pro. So the only experience I can speak on is the pair I received. The bass is good, not heavy to the point it over powers the mids and highs. Speaking of which, they are perfect. I should say this just my initial impression of these little beauties. In a few weeks I can give a better review after putting them through the ringer and see how well they hold up.
Primarily brought these for running (new hobby due to lockdown) as it wasn't easy to run with the leads to phone. Saw this product reviewed elsewhere and glad I purchased. For me the sound quality is great, no need to have turned up too high. They come with a few different fittings so you can get a comfortable and secure fit. Don't even realise I have them in during running. Perfect for my needs. The case is small and looks good quality. Battery life has been very good. I got the rose gold colour which is very pretty. Very pleased with purchase.
I really like these headphones. I have moved up in price range of wireless earphones. Usually I would spend around 25-60$, but the size would be too big, or the mic sucked, or my ears would get sore after an hour. I will say the size is perfect for every day carry. It is smaller than airpods. Battery life last me all day I do charge the case slightly more often. The mic is actually pretty good. I get better reception than previous bigger named pods. There was a few times it would lag or not connect to my iPhone. The fit in ears was almost perfect. I do sometimes have to switch between ear tips.
I like the earbuds. Sound quality is very nice. The battery has lasted fthrough every typical daily activity.
Cons: the case is too slippery; the earbuds do hurt my ears after a few hours; one earbud fell out while cutting shrubs, the only way I found it was by turning up the vilume and shaking the shrubs. That was with the best fitting caps on them.
Overall, I would reccomend these.