Headphones with Charging Case - Qualcomm Processor - Bluetooth 5.0 - Dual Microphone - IPX7 Rating - Small - Battery Life Up to 28 Hours
One of the things we're most passionate about at Mifo is music, just like you. We love to listen to our favourite songs in all situations as if we were at the concert. That's why we offer a great catalogue of easy-to-use, wearable bluetooth headphones that let you enjoy what you like best in all situations. One example are these new Mifo O4 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 - In-Ear Headphones, which come with a high-quality charging box that you will love.
Incredible Sound Quality
Mifo O4 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 - In-Ear Headphones were designed for music lovers. Mifo is one of the most interesting brands you can find nowadays and offers an audio quality that is on another level. This new powerful model was designed with a high-quality processor. You can listen to your favourite music as if you were at a concert. Even if you don't want to use both at the same time, you can use them separately. Discover another way to listen to the music you love!
Easy to Connect
In addition, these new Mifo O4 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 - In-Ear Headphones have a Bluetooth 5.0 connection, so they are easy to connect to all devices and offer great stability during use. No more unraveling cables. You can now enjoy your favourite music easily. You can listen even when you're far away from the device, up to 12 metres! And you can use it in all circumstances thanks to its IPX7 rating for water resistance. They're amazing!
A Long-lasting Battery. Designed to Call
The good thing about charging headphones is that with just a full charge you can spend a long time enjoying what you like best. This small-sized box gives you a charge that can last up to 28 hours. Not only can you use your headphones to listen to the music you love, but you can also make calls. Designed with a dual microphone, you will be able to make calls in all situations. Enjoy the best music and call your loved ones with the new Mifo O4 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 - In-Ear Headphones
- On the go action. The Mifo O4 combines durable portability with an impact-resistant plastic shell, included carrying strap, and intuitive touch controls for ease of use no matter the situation.
- Hours of battery life with up to 6 hours of continuous play time and 28 hours total with the included charging case. Power up the case with wireless charging (wireless charging stand not included).
- Waterproof IPX 7 nanocoating provides complete protection from rain, sweat, and even full submersion under water. Included charging case is not water resistant.
- Bluetooth 5 wireless provides up to 12 meters of distance with no distortion and perfectly synchronized zero drop signal.
- Intelligent Bluetooth pairing means you simply take one or both earbuds out of the charging case to automatically pair to your preferred devices.
- Independent usage and voice functions with multi-microphone technology. Use one or both earbuds to make and receive calls with tap to control functionality. Tap to adjust music, answer or swap calls, and activate voice commands.
- Included 350 mAh charging case with wireless charging provides an added 20+ hours of battery life.
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets
What's in the box
- 1 x Mifo O4 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 7 sizes of interchangeable ear tips for a customised, secure fit
- 1 x Portable power bank(charging case) and charging cable
- 1 x User manual
Before I buy I normally look at the rating, first the 1 star then the 5 star. There were a few concerns from reading the 1 star rating but enough 5 star ratings to make purchase. My one big concern was the fit. I've had multiple MP3 players and a pair of Jaybirds. None would stay in my ear properly so I missed some of the sound. Not with these though. After finding the correct bud which only took a few minutes I can say they are amazing - they stay in my ears and the sound is great. Went for a 5 mile run today with 80-90% humidity thinking if they were going to slip now would be the time but didn't have any problem. Initially I had some problems with "drop out" while running but thankfully it was my Garmin not these buds. Garmin recently upgraded the music part of the the app, now I get zero drops while running. The pairing with my watch was so quick compared to the Jaybirds, initially maybe 30 seconds but at each use closer to 3 or 4 seconds - amazing.
Really like the charging box. Just take them off, put in the box and they are charged plus the box stays charged for some time. I've plugged it in once since I've had it even though it wasn't needed (around 3 weeks of use).
If there was a negative it would be against the supplier. These may be a used pair even though they look new. The instructions says to take the tape off the charging probes before use but there wasn't tape on these. Also took almost two weeks to receive after ordering.