- IPX7 water resistant : Headphones protected from water from any direction
- AAC codec: Deliver high-quality sound to your music.
- Work like a headset: Each headphone has a built-in microphone. When talking, both headphones work.
- The latest version of Bluetooth v.5: Provides a stable connection to the device up to 20 meters (no obstacles)
- Auto Power On: Just take it out of the case - they will activate themselves and connect to the device
- Work separately from each other: Can be used individually with different devices
Wear It Comfortably For A Long Time. Due to the shape of the insert , "Mifo O2" are freely located in the ear and do not exert pressure on it, which allows you to stay in them for a long time. In doing so, you will hear ambient sounds .
Lightweight And Compact Lightweight and compact. The weight of each headphone is only 4 grams. They are almost not felt in the ears. "Mifo O2" look stylish and do not protrude, which makes them convenient in everyday use.
30 Hours Without Recharging Headphones can work up to 4 hours without recharging. Together with the battery in the case, the operating time is more than 30 hours.
Control Touch Switch tracks and answer calls with a simple touch on the headphones. To protect against accidental clicks, the “Mifo O2” responds with a double touch.
- IOS operating systems .
- Case Dimensions: 30 * 45 * 76 mm
- Headphone Dimensions: 16.8 * 22.5 * 22.5 mm
- Headphone Weight: 4.6g * 2
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Operating Range: Up to 20 meters (without obstacles)
- 13 mm dynamic driver
- Bluetooth protocols: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, SPP, PBAP
- Bluetooth codecs: SBC, AAC
- Frequency: 20Hz ～ 20KHz
Power and capacity
- Earphone battery capacity: 35mAh * 2
- Case charging capacity: 1200mAh
- Headphone working time (without case ): 4 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- 1 x Mifo O2 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- 1 x Charging case and charging cable
- 1 x User manual
I bought these and test it out myself, and they sound great. Wish you can turn the volume up, but that’s no big deal.
So I gave them to my dad for his birthday and he immediately loves them. He was very proud of me and it warms my heart ❤️
First off I am biased. I cannot stand (also because they don't fit me no matter what I do) in ear canal design of other earbuds, so these already have a step up.
So being that these are like the old style, half in ear, air pod, whatever it is called earbud, that makes these in my book +1.
I received these last night and wanted to test them but couldn't, I pulled them out of the box and they wouldn't turn on, this morning I realized (in better light) that there was a thin film covering the power to the earbuds, removed that, let them charge and boom I finally heard a voice!
Next problem, there are no touch controls or lights on the earbuds, the only light is the battery which also does not flash to let you know its doing anything.
All that being said once you get them charged and setup, it is a quick pairing and listening experience, they are truly tiny so be careful to lose them, but they fit my ears exactly as they should. They sound good for earbuds, my take is if you want good sound, get over ear headphones.