The Klarus G20L is a USB rechargeable torch that delivers a maximum of 3000 lumens in a hand-sized form factor. It features a CREE Next Gen. XHP70.2 P2 LED with an orange peel reflector producing a powerful flood beam. It also features two switches for easy control of the four output levels. The G20L torch is a Cree XLamp XHP70 LED and features two switches for easy control of the four output levels, strobe and SOS.
- Same intense output as the G20 with twice the throw!
- Anodised aluminum body is waterproof and impact resistant
- Grooved knurling provides a secure grip even when wearing gloves
- Scratch-resistant mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Deep orange peel reflector provides an even, far-throwing beam
- Innovative dual switch (side switch, tailcap switch) interface for both regular and tactical use
- Both switches can be used to turn light ON/OFF, switch between outputs
- While light is OFF, press tailcap switch to enter Low Mode
- While light is OFF, press the side switch to enter the last used output
- Side switch doubles as LED power indicator, displaying remaining charge
- The lock-out function helps prevent accidental activation
- Internally rechargeable via micro-USB charging port on the body
- Intelligent Temperature Protection System (ITS) helps prevent overheating
- Front and rear internally mounted springs protect against drops and impacts
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 P2 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 26650 (Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 300 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22500
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 3000 Lumens - 45 Minutes
- High - 650 Lumens - 4 Hours 30 Min.
- Medium - 160 Lumens - 19 Hours
- Low - 15 Lumens - 150 Hours
- Strobe - 3000 Lumens - 1 Hour 30 Min.
- S.O.S. - 150 Lumens - 51 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Length - 150 mm
- Head Diameter - 49 mm
- Body Diameter - 34.5 mm
- Weight: 168 g (excluding battery)
- 1 x 26650 5000mAh 3.7V Li-Ion Button Top Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
I needed a larger, brighter and longer lasting flashlight with decent distance. I got that in this light. I have said it before and I will say it again. A flashlight with a tail cap switch are the ones I like the best. This on has that but I think it falls short in one aspect. The side button should only be used for brightness and not to turn the light on and off. So with this light the tail cap switch works exactly the same as the side switch. That is not my ideal setup but it met the need for a tail cap switch so I bought it. It has performed great and has always worked without incident. I would recommend. My full video review can be found.
This is an impressive light , great quality easy to find side switch ,lightweight compact with an impressive bright white light ,not yellow and has great levels of lighting from twilight to turbo ,
I love these flashlights! I have two Nitecore flashlights I got back in 2015. One is the P15 and the other is the P16 boasting 430 lumens and 960 lumens respectively. I bought the Klarus G20 3000LM and then saw that they had a newer version of this flashlight which is the G20L 3000LM. I love both flashlights. The G20 is great for lighting up a wide area. It throws a good amount of light but wont make a beam hotspot or have a lot of distance. It will give light for about 300 ft. in turbo mode but I wouldnt expect more than that. In turbo mode the G20L has a wide beam hot spot at a good distance (twice the distance for lighting as the G20) It is better for a brighter throw and seeing a greater distance yet also casting a good amount of light in a wide area, although not as wide as the G20. The two together are extremely bright and light up a great area outside at night. A car high beams dont compare to the two of these at the same time. Not very practical to use two at once but I do out in the deep woods. I can see everything in bright light all around and at a good distance of about 4 to 6 hundred feet. I noticed that it does turbo down after a while but I just crank it up again. The 26650 battery holds a good charge handles the demands of this flashlight well. My P15 and P16 dont seem bright anymore.
This light is awsome.
It shines farther and brighter than the 10,000 lumenin flaslight i purchased and returned
and the battery lasts much longer.
This flashlight is extremely bright on the high setting. It is small, has a great grip and runs on a single 5000mah battery thats rechargeable. This is truly a great light for just about any use.