TC20 rechargeable LED flashlight adopts the 2nd generation of CREE XHP70 LED to make output up to 3800 lumens and max beam distance of 320 meters at turbo mode. With an included rechargeable high capacity 5000mAh 26650 battery and USB charging function, this super bright light can operate at the high mode of 1800 lumens. General lighting modes and strobe are controlled by the side switch. The compact design makes this light is an excellent tool for indoor and outdoor use.
- LED: CREE XHP 70 2nd gen. with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Compatible with: 1 x 26650 (ThruNite 26650 5000mAh).
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector.
- Working Voltage: 2.75 - 4.2 V.
-Turbo (3800 lumen; 130 minutes)
-High (1800 lumen; 145 minutes)
-Medium (320 lumen; 10.2 hrs)
-Low (38 lumen; 46 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 37 days)
-Strobe (2280 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 25580 cd. (max).
- Max beam distance: 320m (max).
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2meters).
- Weight: 148g without battery. .
- Dimensions: 119mm in length x 42mm in head diameter x 33.5mm in tailcap diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, USB Charging Cord x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare Side Switch cap x1
Single click the switch to turn the light on and off.
To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
2A charging by USB port. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE.
When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly, low and medium modes are available while charging.