The Olight i3T EOS is a slim tail switch torch powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens. Equipped with Philips LUXEON TX and a TIR optic lens, the i3T gives a premium quality soft beam for reading at night along with a high mode for self-defence.Mini tail switch torch!
- Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing a maximum output of 180 lumens.
- Double helix body knurling provides a unique aesthetic and excellent grip.
- Our most pocket-friendly light to date, the i3T will slip in to even the skinniest skinny jeans - carry it your way with our dual direction pocket clip.
- With an easy to remember interface, the i3T will always cycle low to high giving you a chance to retain your night vision when you need it - your last used mode will be remembered for 10 seconds after the light is turned off.
- The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
- LED:1 x Philips LUXEON TX
- Power Source:1 x AAA (included)
- Peak Beam Distance:60 metres
- Peak Beam Intensity:900 cd
- High- 180 Lumens - 21mins
- Low- 5 Lumens - 16 Hours
- IPX Rating:IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance:1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
- Length - 89 mm
- Head Diameter - 15 mm
- Body Diameter - 15 mm
- AAA battery (Disposable)
- i3T EOS
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
Dude! This light is awesome. It has earned a permanent spot in my Edc gear. The light is very well made as you would come to expect from a Olight. It disappears in your pocket and it is true to the specs with one exception. The paperwork says it only lasts for like 20-something minutes on high. Mine just lasted for 68 minutes before it started fluttering and began to dim. 68 minutes! 68 minutes on a Panasonic eneloop AAA rechargeable battery. I am quite impressed. Buy this light. You will not regret the purchase! What a wonderful product at a wonderful price. Thank you o light!
Lets look at the benefits of this flashlight design. First and foremost I love this type of clip, I always want at least a reversible pocket clip but these clips that face both ways are the best in my opinion. I also love how simple this light is, there are two modes, firefly and high which means that you don't have to clip through a bunch of options just to get to your desired intensity. Olight did a really solid job on the tail switch. While I am mostly accustomed to tail switches it did take me a bit to get used to it again after testing out another light for a while. Let me cut to the chase, the switch is incredibly sturdy on the I3T EOS, there is a good solid click when you press it and it only goes up and down. I don't have to worry about whether or not it is going to break off on the side. In addition the tail switch features a momentary on/off that took a second to get used to but I like the option. I am also a huge fan of flashlights using a common battery like a AA or AAA so the fact that this light uses a AAA is perfect.
I really only have one small issue to point out, and that is the texturing of the body. It feels slightly uncomfortable in my hand, but is not to big of a problem for me not enjoy using it.
To put it simply, this really is a great buy, especially if you can get it on sale. The I3T EOS fits great inside your pocket due to how thin it is but has enough size to feel comfortable in your hand. This also makes it very manageable if you go to place it on the brim of your hat. I will definitely be carrying this frequently when I am not testing other lights.
Bought this because I borrowed a Streamlight Microstream. Near identical dimensions but this light is much brighter on the high setting. I don't have a EDC flashlight but this is about to change. The light is small and weighs next to nothing. Longterm durability is a question but I don't see it being a problem as it is o-ring sealed. I'm very impressed with the light and I am eager to try other Olight options.
This is a great AAA light. The specs seem very accurate and the fit and finish is great. The LED is cool white with no discernible tint and good throw for a keychain light. The high is an honest 180 Lumens when compared with other lights. The low however is a little brighter than anticipated.
My one dislike is that is could have used a lower low and a medium setting but thats not worthy of a star deduction.
As another reviewer stated, you definitely need rechargeable batteries. I wouldnt use alkaline at all due to the high drain even though it ships with an alkaline battery.
I love the default 5 lumen and also love the 180 lumen high . Fit and finish are both great. Used the included alkaline battery to start ; then switched to enloop AAA rechargeable