The Klarus XT1C is a compact pocket-sized powerhouse, integrating a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED which has outputs up to 1000 lumens. This is powered by a single 1630 or CR123A. Small size, USB rechargeable, and super bright. It also has two user modes, tactical and outdoor. Ideal for Police, Security, Self defense or general-purpose. Compact and powerful rechargeable tactical torch
- Tactical EDC flashlight, compact and lightweight.
- CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, with optimized design high-efficiency drive circuit. Max output up to 1000 lumens, exceeding the current industry standard.
- Multiple One-Touch Access Functions: One Touch Strobe, One Touch High, One Touch Low, SOS.
- Includes Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator, Thermal Protection System, and Quick Settings Switch.
- Patented Tactical Tail Cap Dual-Switch Control; non-visual tactile one-handed operation with intuitive control for low-light operation.
- 16340 Li-ion battery with Micro-USB port included easy and fast charging, and compatible with cold-resistant CR123A battery.
- Two interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting.
◇Tactical Setting: Specially designed for self-defense and tactical use. Classic KLARUS XT series control interface. One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch High; perfect force multiplier for any mission.
◇Outdoor Setting: Designed with the wilderness in mind. One-Touch Low; One-Touch High; Multiple output levels; SOS function; meets all requirements in Hunting, Hiking,
Camping or Search and Rescue, etc.
- Thermal Protection System: ensures the flashlight retains optimal internal temperature, keeps LED and crucial components safe for the best balance of performance and safety.
- Intelligent Battery Capacity Indicator: Check battery charge level at any time; keep constant awareness of light status.
- Unique tail-cap dual-switch lock-out function, unscrew the tail cap a half circle to lockout both switches.
- Reverse Polarity Protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery orientation.
- Aerospace Aluminium alloy body with CNC machining; Mil-spec hard anodizing (HAIII); lightweight and robust construction.
- Hardened glass lens with scratch-resistant AR coating.
- LED: CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, up to 50,000 hours lifetime.
- Power Source: 1 x 16340 with 3A+ Discharge Capacity or 1 x CR123A. (KLARUS 16GT-70UR Micro-USB Rechargeable battery recommended (Included))
- Reflector: Smooth Reflector
- Peak Beam Distance: 178 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 7921 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 16340):
- High 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Medium 80 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Low 5 Lumens - 53 Hours
- Strobe 1000 Lumens - 2 Hours
- SOS 80 Lumens - 12 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x CR123A):
- High 300 Lumens - 1 Hour
- Medium 80 Lumens - 4.5 Hours
- Low 5 Lumens - 55 Hours
- Strobe 300 Lumens - 2 Hours
- SOS 80 Lumens - 13.5 Hours
- IP Rating: IPX8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Length - 94.4 mm
- Head - 22.7 mm
- Body - 25.1 mm
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 56.1g
- 1 x Klarus 16GT-70UR 700mAh Li-ion battery
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable
- 1 x Pocket Clip
I cant say enough about this light. Great light I highly recommend!! I had the 1000 lumen before now this is the one I carry . Brightness and throw is awesome and the case that comes with it is great it has a cup in the bottom that protects the switch from being accidentally turned on. Also battery life indicator double tail switch so you can go instantly to strobe tactical basil 26 700 battery I believe included and charging cord its an all-around great light and I highly recommend it and I have recommended it to my friends I love this light. And if you purchase it here on Amazon from sky ban you get a free battery carrying case and a USB light which is pretty cool not to mention an excellent price and great customer service if you need anything after I called them before just to check.
Super bright tactical flash. Really like the dual tail switches. Only a couple nitpicks: the charge port rubber cover fell off in the first 3 days, so not very waterproof now; head size is a bit large for carrying in carpenter work pants side pocket (but helps dissipate heat well) , & was really hoping for USB-C charging. Minor issues for a great, extremely bright light.
At first I was hesitant that it would be too complicated having three ways to activate the light. But, after a few minutes it was really simple and a feature now that I wouldnt want to trade. Its really bright and honestly for the price you will be hard pressed to find something with these features and lumen output.
Made the mistake of buying another flashlight from a different manufacturer . I have owned 2 Klarus flashlights for 10 years and after several hard falls and exposed to the elements I have never had an issue. So I decided to buy this new klarus to update my 10 year old flashlights and Im am happy with my purchase. Flashlight fits and feels great in hand. Has some weight to it but it feels good in hand. Brightness is excellent and feels well made. Does not feel flimsy or cheap. Klarus flashlights are worth the money and hopefully this new one will last me a long time like my old ones did.
So far it is the most powerful flashlight that I own. I really can not rate appropriately battery life. This flashlight impressed me enough to order ten, that is right, ten more for all the male family members for Christmas. They arrived yesterday. I hope they all will be as pleased as I am. I noted in opening one of the new arrivals it came with a USB plug in triple led light. Cute and also bright. My initial Xt21X did NOT arrive with this supplement.